Military Affairs Committee Mission Statement:
- Enhance the quality of life for active, reserve, retired, and disabled military personnel and their families and the families of deceased military personnel throughout Idaho.
- Assist active and reserve component military units and personnel to achieve their missions and goals.
- Coordinate with other State and National organizations and program that support active, reserve, retired, and disabled military personnel and their families and the families of deceased military personnel.
- Promote understanding and cooperation between the civilian and the active, reserve, retired, and disabled military communities within Idaho.
- Provide emergency support & crisis intervention for active, reserve, and retired military personnel and their families.
- Numerous automobile repairs.
- Home repairs.
- Emergency assistance for food and utilities.
- Shipped needed personal hygiene items and morale boosting items to local soldiers serving in Iraq & Afghanistan, over 1000 care packages to date.
- Assisted over five hundred veterans and family members through networking abilities to attain needed services.
- Assisted in raising money to replace the DAV Vans in both Pocatello & Idaho Falls.
- FireKracker Run
- POW MIA
- Veteran’s Day Luncheon
- Sponsors and promoting for birthdays, memorial, etc. of all Armed Forces Organizations
The Military Affairs Committee sponsors Free to Celebrate. Citizens Community Bank is honored to support the military, our veterans, and their families. Please join us in our Freedom to Celebrate
Tee It Up for the Troops
The Military Affairs Committee sponsors the 1st Annual Patriot Day Golf Scramble held Saturday, September 14, 2013. This will be held at Journey's End Golf Course. Click here for the entry form. Sponsorship opportunities are available, for more information click here.